Teaching and training
CIRAD pays much attention, and devotes a great deal of time and funding to the training of its partners, be they researchers, technicians, students or professionals. It is also involved in degree training (primarily Masters degree), and capacity building, through locally organized workshops, courses, study trips and training in France. Training is partly funded by CIRAD, with a top-up from different projects, but also from French embassies or the Agence universitaire de la francophonie (AUF). CIRAD researchers are also involved in supervising numerous doctoral and post-doctoral students.
As a member of the Institut Agronomique, Vétérinaire et Forestier de France, (IAVFF/AGREENIUM ) CIRAD and Agricultural and Veterinary Higher Education Institutions offer a wide range of master and PhD programmes.
- Organization of technical and specific workshops over several days for agents from institutional partners and universities.
- Annual supervision of customized individual training courses in France (at CIRAD or INRA) and in Asian countries.
- Organization of study tours to France.
- Support for the organization of numerous technical training workshops and seminars for professionals in the agriculture, livestock and aquaculture sectors.
- Production of large grey literature documents in national languages (brochures, booklets, posters, etc.).
International Masters with a regional dimension
- INTERISK Masters in "Assessing and managing health risks at animal‑human‑ecosystem interfaces This Masters leads to a joint diploma between Kasetsart University and the Ecole Nationale Vétérinaire de Toulouse
Masters in natural rubber production, technology and management
This professional Masters associates Kasetsart University, Prince of Songkla University and CIRAD.